Saturday, July 18, 2009

Is it true?

Yes, it is true. Jeremiah has a girlfriend and is in fact a one woman man. Her name is Megan and she is a beautiful little blond with blue eyes and a stellar smile. She's has very warm heart and even though at times she is shy I still find her to be very courageous. The best way I can describe her is that she's like liquid. She kinda just, I dunno, flows.
Most of you know that I haven't been in a relationship of actually dating someone for over a year, And that before that it was 3 years. So I can say that I'm fairly careful and maybe even fearful of committing to someone even if I've known them for a long time.
Megan and I only knew each other for barely 2 weeks and it just felt like the right thing to do. I'm not flailing around talking about how obsessed I am or even how desperately in love I am. mostly because I'm just not there yet. I feel there are many things holding my heart back but we both feel like the Lord will have His way in our lives as we submit ourselves to Him.
Megan has already been a profound amount of healing in my life thus far and I am often terrified of the idea of hurting her in any way just because I know how easily I fail. But once again I circle back to trusting God. Just as I am trusting Him for the lives of my family members and all of the losses recently experienced.
Now I cannot say I have any idea what the future holds.

But for the first time in my life,

I'm alright with the realization that I don't have to.

1 comment:

Lyryn said...

Good for you! I love you and really hope this is a positive change and healing in your life. I can’t wait to meet this girl! Love you, love you, love you! :)