Monday, July 28, 2008

Projekt revolution 08

WAS CRAZY! It was at Nissan pavillion in VA. 3 of the bands I was into that were there was Atreyu, Chris Cornell and Linkin Park. I went with my friends Nate, Adam, Allie and the twins Jessica and Madison. We waited in line for 2 hours to get in, why? Because while we waited in line there was a thunderstorm worse than any other I've ever been in. We were screaming at the top of our lungs as the shockingly cold rain would sting any skin left exposed. As if that weren't enough Adam had to declare, "Is that all ya got?" next thing you know, hail. The size of ice cubes, would pelt you in the face or the ears every few seconds. We were louder than anyone else there of course as we exclaimed our glee over how crazy the circumstances were. Next thing you know the sun came out and they finally let us in. Soon after that we were in the mosh pit at the revolution stage for Atreyu. CRAZY. I spent most of my time protecting Allie from the crowd surfers that were crashing into us every 5 seconds while, at the same time, trying to stop the mosh pits on either side of us from plowing us over. Soon before they started playing "When two are one" I dragged Allie behind me as I plowed through the crowd to get out before they REALLY started freaking out. At any rate we all ended up meeting together to go up to main stage for Chris Cornell and Linkin Park. (Of course collecting other people into our group who we moshed with the most at Atreyu) I relaxed for Chris Cornell, then when Linkin park came out, I went berserk. We started a mosh pit and I was flipping 200 pound guys over top of me while screaming at the top of my lungs and getting plowed into from my sides. I was dark by the time they came on so it made it a little harder to know what was going on... At any rate, it was the most fun I've had all summer and I'm looking forward to relaxing and letting my bruises heal.

1 comment:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

come over, please do! ps: concert sounded fun!